FELS HIGH SCHOOL UNIFORM POLICY
Students must be in full uniform every day prior to entering the school. The full uniform includes the following:
- A gray collared polo shirt and black pants (no jeans or sweatpants or ripped pants).
- Girls may wear black knee-length skirts.
- Students can buy and wear a Gray (non-hooded) sweatshirt (available in October 2019).
- Seniors can buy and wear a black (non- hooded) sweatshirt (available in October 2019).
Items Not Permitted to be worn Inside of the building:
- ALL coats, jackets, and hooded sweatshirts must remain in lockers, or book bags. Failure to comply will result in confiscation of items.
- NO open-toed shoes.
- NO denim jeans.
- NO do-rags, or scarfs to be worn on heads (unless its religiously affiliated).
- NO altered uniform items permitted in school.
Consequences for Violating the Uniform Policy
STEP ONE: A verbal and written warning. Parents will be contacted.
STEP TWO: Second violation – confiscation for a day and detention.
STEP THREE: Third violation – confiscation for one week and possible exclusion of item.
STEP FOUR: Fourth violation – confiscation for one semester.
REFUSAL AT ANY LEVEL TO HAND OVER THE OUTERWEAR, WILL RESULT IN A MORE SEVERE CONSEQUENCE FOR NON-COMPLIANCE.
CONFISCATED ITEMS WILL BE STORED IN THE CLIMATE MANAGER/DEAN OFFICE CLOSET, AND SEPARATED BY COLOR.