Nurse’s Corner

Nurse Introduction

Hello Fels Panthers!

My name is Colleen Mulholland (“Nurse Mulholland”) and I am the full-time Certified School Nurse for Samuel Fels High School. During the school day the easiest way to contact me is via email. My email is You may also call my office phone 215-400-7100 option 1.

As we begin the 2022-23 School Year, you will find forms on the side of this page that you may need to have completed at your son or daughter’s doctor appointments.

For All Students

Each year, the district and state require that every student complete the Student Health Status Form (S865.) This form provides valuable updates on your son/daughter’s health conditions as well as provides permission for your child to receive Tylenol and/or Ibuprofen during the school day. Without this form completed, we are unable to provide these medications to your child during the school day. Clicking the button below will send you to the S865 Form.

New Senior Students

For students entering the 12th Grade, there is a second Meningitis vaccine/booster required. Please be sure to make an appointment with your child’s doctor and have your child receive this vaccine if they have not already done so. Please be sure to email with proof of the vaccines received.

Students with Gym Exceptions

For Students who require gym class exceptions: Any student that has a diagnosed medical condition that is unable to fully participate in physical education upon return to the school building, please have the linked Medical Exemption (MEH-23) form completed.

Immunization Requirements

All students are required to be up to date with their immunizations. Please be sure that your child is up to date with all required district and state requirements. Flyers for required immunizations are located on the sidebar.

Physical Examinations

All 11th Grade students are required to have an updated physical completed by their primary doctor. Please be sure to schedule an appointment with your child’s doctor and have the attached form—MEH1—completed at the visit.

Students in need of Medication

For Students who require medication in school: Any student that is required to take medication during the school day, such as: asthma inhalers, diabetes medications, ADHD or seizure medications, etc. Please see the attached medication (MED1) forms.  There are specific forms for seizures and asthma inhalers, all other medications can use the standard form.

Submission of Forms

Once you have any medical forms completed, etc, please email them to me. As well, don’t hesitate to email me at with any questions or concerns. I look forward to working with you all this school year.

Stay Healthy!

Nurse Mulholland